Saturday, June 6, 2015

I m pro dignity and relief to aam admi

Even if my family member was PM, CM, Guv, or anyone I will b pro RTI and not pro any individual. If he does good then that is what one has to do in precious human life and if he does wrongs then needs treatment accordingly. I m not pro or against NAMO, AK, Rahul or so on. I am pro their good actions and against their bad actions. I m pro dignity and relief to aam admi and relaxation on all devilish laws against aam admi. And I am pro strict laws against non performing, non replying, harassing, delaying bureaucrats and politicians.

1 comment:

  1. Abbas Saigara
    3:43 PM (16 hours ago)

    to me
    Well Sir, it is indeed a nice blog, and I appreciate your policy. I agree with you, that one must support good actions, and at the same time, non performing, non replying, harassing, delaying bureaucrats, politicians and even cops should be exposed.
    But how one can take steps at grass root level? Well, this is internet era and if we can join hands, we may initiate the first step.
    Interesting? Then please reply me, I need your help.

    ReplyDelete