Pl. advise on following issues:
- In certain cases LIC is charging extra premium on grounds of health. I have gone thru the LIC site, BIX/LIX package which I use / and even ready recknor but cud not get any info on same.Where can I get such info?
- In one of my proposal Class 2 extra has been proposed but no written advise has been given to client.And directly consent letter has been asked. How can one consent without knowing how much is his liability? Finally such issues become disputes.
- This is a age of speed and thru email and software same can be achieved. In spite of several followups update on proposal has not been given properly where as all fresh requirements can be generated by NB on PC and can be emailed and save time, have more clarity and remove hurdles like follow up on phone and in person.Specially my branch is in traffic affected area far away from station ( Sakinaka 89G).
- All DO's must compulsorily advised to use email and PC. There is no need for agent to follow up with various staff and officers. There is no need for agents to visit branch. They must concentrate on business and DO who too are making lot of money in each proposal must become a link between LIC and agent. And agent is a link between DO and client.Most DO's in this age of IT also do not use email, sms, and r not available in office.Why LIC is callous about their responsibilities. Netbook comp is coming for only 15000/- and branch can have WIFI.Bulk purchase of NETBOOK PC for DO and agents can reduce cost drastically.
- For plan 164 for age 45 yrs under class 2 Extra health premium told to me on phone is Rs 7105 which is much above 4480 the normal premium. Is it correct. How do we verify / cross chk as customer is likely to run away with such big hike.
Thanks and Regards,