1)Hon Additional Chief Judge,
Small causes Court,
2) Hon. Registrar,
Small causes Court,
3) Hon. Secretary,
Small causes Court Advocates Bar,
I am making following humble suggestions/ requests. Most of them are easy to adopt. Pl. do the needful.
- Separate q for sr. citizens for lift.
- No entry for people chewing paan / mava etc. in court property. They have been spitting everywhere and spreading contagious diseases. There should be heavy penalty for such people. Joggers park is cleaner but the court building.
- I visited family court. There are enough benches in lobby there. Pl. provide more benches in our lobby.
- Each lobby should have at least one desk. Presently clients and advocates prefer to write in the court while it is on for convenience but then create distraction.
- Even 12th pass insurance agents know the benefits of laptop.but the advocates. Even in colleges we see laptops but in court. Every time there is a small routine application to be made same is handwritten. I feel several ready made forms ( formats) must be kept ready in xerox room and or format should be kept ready on laptop ( with typist in bar room) and routine things should be done in no time. We are still seeing British period style of working with steno typist instead of laptop/ desk top. Pl. encourage latest gadgetry in courts and modernize our courts.
- Rs. 10/- and Rs. 1 /- stamps should be available with advocates clerks and xerox wala. Clients are made to run for same.
- There should be minimum 3 xerox machine near bar room.
- Toilets for visitors and clients???? Seeing is believing.
- Everyday not more then 30 dates be given , 15 per session. We should value time , money , travel cost, travel harassment, parking problem, pollution created due to fruitless travel etc.etc.
- Pl. advise courts and advocates to use courier / email / sms and other latest communication tools. In the beginning it will all look waste but soon it will increase efficiency of all and lot of precious time will be saved. Recently my beloved mother died.As per her will and probate we have to incorporate my son's name.Against my own application court issued summons thru beliff. Same could have been done thru email. All minor work can be done thru email.
- Advocates clerk can sms the clients not to come if court is not sitting. Presently they reach court only to find that there is no court today or total board has been adjourned.
- A particular case may come up in later half of the session say at 1 pm in morning session. But clients have to be there since 11 am.Instead of 2 sessions it can be divided in to 4 session 11 to 12.30 , 12.30 to 2 then 2.30 to 4 and 4 to 5 or what ever.Practically whole day is lost ( including travel time) when a matter may not even see a light.
Hope my humble suggestions will be taken in right spirit.
email@example.com ( reply if any may only be sent by email to save paper).
CC to Hon . Chief Justice High Court,
Hon Chief Judge Small causes court,
Hon Law minister Govt of India.
9324225699Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya (S.E.O) M:9324225699
We offer free ( against deposit) wheel chair,patients Fowler bed,tripods, sticks,walker etc..
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
With kind regards,
Adv. Vinod Sampat
Mobile Nos. 93240 380 95 / 98210 39 108
Tel. 2102 21 95 / 2102 59 51 / 2102 36 32 / Fax 2102 16 89