Sunday, May 10, 2015

My comment to my nephew on his request on Facebook

My comment to my nephew on his request on Facebook


Pranay Gangwal  said : Like always the number of wishes I get as comments on this post, I will plant that many trees


Alok Tholiya Great . Plant more tree. Keep bowl of water for birds. Help accident victims.helping senior citizens, attending visitors and guests politely and offering seat and water, Guiding someone harassed by courts, police, govt depts and some more are the best thing one can do in life. You earn good karnas. Pl. continue this. Next time when u come here plant one tree in our compound too. I am proud for your mission. Keep it up.


  • Pranay Gangwal Alok Tholiya thanks mamaji I will plant one in your name and send you pics
  • Alok Tholiya No let it be in the name of any activist who has sacrificed life for issues of common man. That will make me more happy. Pl. do it in the name of late Kewal Semlani an humble but extremely dedicated RTI activist who trained hundreds like me as to how to use RTI against errant officials.

No comments:

Post a Comment