Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My comments on Facebook on public meeting addressed by Police commissioner arranged by those trying to rub shoulder with him...


Police Commissioner of Mumbai
@[144149278934009:274:Police Commissioner of Mumbai]
Like ·  ·  · 14 hours ago via mobile · 
  • Ajay Chaturvedi and 7 others like this.
  • Alok Tholiya For 35 years I hv been listning the VIP 's / speakers / nets's / politicians. But hardly we get chance where they listen to us. In first youth congress conference Indiraji specifically stopped speakers trying to butter her and said we are hear to only listen to ideas, vision and problems of common men. I did not get opportunity to speak so I gave my speech to Mrs Sudha Joshi a fresher in politics at that time. And her speech was liked so much that she was made MP. IN this meeting hardly any opportunity was given to audience to speak and enlighten police commissioner Dr Satyapal Singh. Some how I snatched opportunity to put forward my first suggestion out oif three and Satyapal ji started relying before I cud finish. I will request IMC, Niranjan Hiranandaniji and all other organizers that instead of seeking an opportunity to rub shoulders with who's who they the already blessed with infinite fortune must give common man opportunity and earn good karma's. To all speakers my request is to attend fewer meetings as this is not a cricket to score over others in records but understand the truer plights of aam admi and try to improve system.

No comments:

Post a Comment