Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I want no post or positions. I accept no garlands or thanks.

 Dear Anurag and all friends of TPS3,

Namaskar.

There was a meeting of " I love TPS3 "  on last saturday. same was
attended by many residents of our area as well as by our area
corporator Mrs Mahadeshwar. Ex corporator Shri Mahadeshwara etc..

If all of us take interest and love TPS3 and work for its development
then the day is not far when we will be living in best of
neighbourhood or else.....

Here it is important to state that due to my age, health, family
issues and satisfaction level I have vowed to not to accept any post
or fight any election. I have done that all , all my life and now am
very happy and satisfied with whatever I have already achieved. Now I
want  no post or positions. I accept no garlands or thanks.

What am trying to do here is act as facilitator and am trying to pay
debt on my head from my birthplace TPS3. So my concern is only to
initiate and set the ball rolling. I will not be accepting any post.
However my infrastructure and support and assistance will always be
there.


Pl. see my biodata on :   http://tholiyamemories.blogspot.in/search?q=biodata

No comments:

Post a Comment