Tuesday, December 11, 2012

pl. help ..advise and my advise to TRAI and GOI that make minimum policies

pl. help ..advise and my advise to TRAI and GOI that make minimum policies but see that they r implemented and citizens r not harassed....Alok


My mob no 9324225699 is reliance GSM mobile and is registered under DND.

I had received an unsolicited call from ; 011-47302226

I went on :http://www.nccptrai.gov.in/nccpregistry/How%20to%20Register%20complaint.pdf

As per this site of TRAI I have to call 1909 and register complaint against UCC.



However on Reliance 1909 they refused to accept the complaint . I talked to two of their call center staff then asked for senior and one rude Aditi came and repeated same. Then I asked for more senior and one Hasan came. He too said 1909 is not for registering complaint for unsolicited calls.

I do not know whether to trust TRAI or Reliance and whether Reliance is superior to TRAI and need not follow TRAI requirements?

Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya,

No comments:

Post a Comment