I am making this application under RTI . If u have any comments then pl. revert back or same will be filed coming week.
Many queries will not be replied, or replied in evasive way but will help in changing the outlook of common men who get fantasized by filmies and cricketers and a fortune is doled out from tax payers pocket to them.
I feel neta's r just doll in the hands of bureaucrats hence this mail is to a bureaucrat....Alok
Application for seeking information under RTI
(See rule 3)
To The Public Information Officer
Government of Maharashtra,
1. Name of the Applicant :Alok Tholiya
2. Address :Tholiya Bhavan, 10th Rd.,
Santa Cruz East, Mumbai 400055
Tel No. 9819733059/ email@example.com
3. Information sought: - The rewards and concerns about citizens of Maharashtra
4. All information pertains to ministers and officers of govt of Maharashtra and their responsibilities and about central ministers.
5. No period applicable.
6. Since independence for how many years congress has ruled our state and how many years other party then Congress has ruled our state? Give party wise details of their action/ steps in information sought below.
7. Which are the districts of our state which are notified backward?
8. How many children have died due to malnourishment during congress regime and how many have died in other parties rule?
9. How many children are suffering due to undernourishment presently?
10. How many farmers have committed suicide due to poverty during congress regime and how many have died in other parties rule since independence?
11. How many policemen have been killed while performing their duty courageously on duty what kind of reward/ compensation was given to their family?
12. Give names of cricketers, film stars who have been given cash rewards Rs 1 lac and above since independence by various ruling parties?
13. Give names of cricketers, film stars, artists, singers who have been given free plot, land, flat, offices since independence by various ruling parties with measurement of property and area it is situated?
14. Give names of cricketers, film stars, artists, singers who have been given at nominal rate/ concessional rate plot, land, flat, offices since independence by various ruling parties with measurement of property and area it is situated?
15. Give names of cricketers, film stars, artists, singers who have been given free plot, land, flat, offices since independence by various ruling parties with measurement of property and area it is situated?
16. Give list of names of beneficiaries of plots in Mumbai at special rates by government of Maharashtra since 1st January 1991 till date, with purpose of allotment, the user defined at the time of allotment and the present user?
17. Give names of cricketers, film stars, artists, singers who have been given at nominal rate/ concessional rate plot, land, flat, offices in BKC, Bandra East, and Mumbai since independence by various ruling parties with measurement of property and area it is situated? Give the purpose for which it was given and the purpose it is used now?
18. How many central and state political dignitaries and bureaucrats in person attended and viewed last world cup cricket held in Mumbai.
19. How many of these central and state political dignitaries and bureaucrats have ever visited adivasi areas where so called Nehruji's desh ka bhavishya poor under nourished children live and die?
20. How many film stars and cricketers are invited to official's functions of govt of Maharashtra and how many widows of soldiers from our state who died for my country and widows of brave policeman of my state are invited to any function in last 5 years officially?
21. We hear that CM and ministers and top bureaucrats keep holding meetings with builders, filmies, sportsman and other elite for redressing their problems and helping them. Is it true?
22. When was last official meeting held to help / solve problems of :
I. Suffering senior citizens, women who face all kind of atrocities
II. Junior policeman, government staff who have not been given house and live in slums
III. For improving and modernizing working condition of police, ration, courts and many departments neglected since independence.
IV. For changing rent act so buildings don't fall and shelter providers get reasonable compensation
V. For combating flood in Mumbai and other parts of my state.
VI. For ensuring that no farmer commits suicide due to poverty.
23. Pl. inform why there is no letter receiving counter / RTI application receiving counter on the gate of Mantralaya and why one has to spend hours in queue for giving an application?
24. What is the official contact no. and email id of Information officer in your office should we require to talk to him in future for official purpose.
25. What is the name and address, tel. no and email id of appellate authority in case we need to go in appeal.
26. I state that information sought does not fall within the restrictions contained in the Section 8 & 9 of the Act and to best of my knowledge it pertains to your office.
27. This is to certify that I, Alok Tholiya Son of Shri B L Tholiya, am a citizen of India.
28. A court fee stamp @ of Rs. 10 has been affixed herewith.
29. Pl. advise us in writing in case there is need to pay any additional fees. Same will be paid promptly.
30. Pl. send the information requested by post to me at my address. Any postal charges if any will be paid by me.
31. Pl. also send me copy of reply by email on my email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Signature of Applicant
Tel. No. (Office): 09324225699
Postal Address: Tholiya Bhavan, 10th rd., Santa Cruz east, Mumbai 400055
32. Note: The information is sought by me as a responsible law abiding citizens to be submitted before Hon. Court in Mumbai, India.
*WE will approach appellate officer and above if we do not get information as sought as per law.