Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fake message and site......beware readers too.....Alok

Mr Farookh Bhivandiwalla.
Philips India Ltd.,
Mumbai



I receiveda sms today. With the bad English I cud realise that it is a fraud. Yet I opened the site given. Site looks same as Philips site but definitely there was a catch. It was asking me to disclose my date of birth etc.I sensed it to be a fraudulent site. I went to ur original site of Philips India and located local tel nos. Ms Shradha came on line. I told her everything. She agreed that it is phishing / fraud site and assured that co. is looking in to same.

Then came ur phone. On ur request I am sending the matter of message received by me.I once again request u and cyber police to act fast and nab the culprits as they will dupe many innocents.

Text of first message: Dear customer congratulations you are selected a DVD player from Philips Electronis. More details login www.philipsofindia.com Last date 10/11/2010 sender: TD D V D

2nd message came : Dear customer thank you for visit our website. Sender TD D V D
 
Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya (S.E.O) M:9324225699

We offer free ( against deposit) wheel chair,patients Fowler bed,tripods, sticks,walker etc..








Marigold developers: for home loans and best properties
marigold Mini Party hall at santacruz


No comments:

Post a Comment