Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Re: Varishtha Nagrik Seva Sanstha

Respected Siroyaji,
Namaskar.


When ur mail came I was on pc hence instant reply:

People keep changing the policy. However he still gives discount to us.
There is no written agreement.he is not bound though he should have courtesy to update on his policies.But who knows duty in our systems????
However I will talk to him.

We as welfare org do not take any guarante for genuiness. Pl. do not write in legal language.

Ur token of fee was appreciated but can not be connected to any welfare intentions which may realize fully, partially or may not realize at all.

You can call Ms Sandhya  on nos. 26125699 / 26173203 and send some one to collect refund of fees. However you can continue to participate in our activities as and when u can.The activity is run for my own sense of satisfaction and is not dependent on any contributions. I have never in last 7 yrs asked any contribution from anyone to run my activities for Sr. Citizens. God has given me infrastructure and inspiration to do something towards society and I am doing my humble. Yes once or twice in a year some commercial org wants our platform and that time we do charge them.

Pl. note that I am not hurt or angry with ur mail but pl. do not write such mail to others who will be dissuade to carry on good work as no one wants to listen to any complaints lest the allegations/ obligations.




 
Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya (S.E.O) M:9324225699

We offer free ( against deposit) wheel chair,patients Fowler bed,tripods, sticks,walker etc..








Marigold developers: for home loans and best properties
marigold Mini Party hall at santacruz



From: mohan siroya <mohansiroya@hotmail.com>
To: tholiya@yahoo.com
Sent: Wed, 20 October, 2010 5:42:53 PM
Subject: Varishtha Nagrik Seva Sanstha

Dear Aalok

Today morning, as a part of member services,   you gave me the phone nos. of Dhanwantari Medicine shop. I contacted Mr. Virendra himself about my medicine requirements. He said, he can  get  HOME DELIVERED my order but he can not provide any discount on MRP He said, he has stopped this facility.

I am disappointed, as I had informed you while becoming a member that getting 10 percent discount on genuine medicines was the
main incentive/ attraction  for me .
If this is so, it will  be better  to inform all members about  such withdrawal .And I personally feel that you may explore to have a tie up with some other supplier/chemist.

Thanks and regards

Mohan Siroya

No comments:

Post a Comment