Saturday, July 26, 2014

I hv fought at every single opportunity all unjust and and attempt to enslave by present bureaucrats and system.

I hv fought at every single call, every single opportunity all unjust and show down and attempt to enslave by present bureaucrats and system. Hundreds of my work has suffered but I hv never allowed myself to loose my dignity and principles. I may hv been less successful in this materialistic world but avoided chaplusi ( licking), and never failed to raise voice where ever necessary. I hv good number of foes and enemies and frustrated gang of professionals police, bureaucrats. be it . I believe one God and right action is more then a majority. I shall follow same path whole life.
Photo: The Mind Unleashed
LikeLike ·  · Promote · 

No comments:

Post a Comment