Thursday, July 18, 2013

compare ball to ball, sin to sin and do not see one from microscpope and other from macroscope......Alok

  • You and Relaxo Domeswear Relaxo Khan like this.
  • Alok Tholiya If he had then law must take necessary action against him. How any passport Dawood and memons had? Pl. update. How many murders they committed, blasts they did, extortaion they did , land grabbing, smuggling, selling afim , ganja etc they did also pl. state.
  • Anisul Khan Mr. Alok I know u personally have met in person. I know what type of person u are and today u have cleared that ur anti muslim. Did I mention any of the names above. I had mention just my name. U chrck if I have any bad records. Why u r talking about s...See More
  • Anisul Khan One more thing u update me whether Ramdev had how much passport and how much money. Is Modi bramchari or was he married. How much people where killed in his tenure as CM in Gujrat during godhra. What training is given in RSS camp in parts of Gujrat, UP and Kolhapur. How much funding PEPSI is giving to RSS and for what. Many more questions are there u reply this much I will then ask more.
  • Anisul Khan We have a team and all are Indians and I am the only Muslim in it rest are from different religion. Be prepared to answer all of us. Let see how much knowledge u have.
  • Anisul Khan Jai Hind Jai Hind
  • Alok Tholiya It will be nice if u break up ur questions.
    25 minutes ago · Like · 1
  • Alok Tholiya It will nice if we meet personally too if u know me.
  • Anisul Khan You and we were associated with Shiv Kheraji. His party if u remember we used to meet at ur place Santacruz
  • Alok Tholiya Possible. And note that I have given my hall for free to Shiv Kherajis BRSP and now to AAP. I have given one room without rent to AAP for their office till possible. And never given to any communal party anything free. Why? Instead of BRSP or AAP or IAC I had an option to give same to SS or NCP or SP the communal or criminal parties. There has been a big political hoarding of SS BJP at Vakola and I alone wrote against that to BMC. Hear my video on you tube on police where I openly say that RSS leader connived and helped one of my criminal tenant who attacked me. But if one has to write because Baba ramedo is Hindu leader then same is wrong. And if he has done law breaking then rulers are cong and they must be attacked for letting go all criminals scot free, all communal scot free and many rioteers scot free. See Dubai and Singapor who just do not tolerate communal violence be it from any quarter. Why cant India be firm. Because it is ruled by Cong .

No comments:

Post a Comment