Mangaleshwar (Munna) Tripathi:
Illegal migrants from most corrupt place and who produce children and do not give them education,sanskar and want to thrive on illegal slums, illegal business and pay nothing to Mumbai but take everything for free from BMC hospital, water, electricity,BMC school etc are opposing Annaji.
- If Mangaleshwar (Munna) Tripathi: r man enough then ask those who illegally r encroaching Indu Mill and doing arm twisting.
- If Mangaleshwar (Munna) Tripathi:is man enough then he must go on fast against frequent blackmail by Saharad Rao, taxi union, those who oppose demolition of illegal structures, etc etc..
- go on fast against mafia's
- go on fast against judicial system which is purposely giving adjournments so clients pay more to advocates and give bribe etc ..
- Those who chase illegal migrants and use force against them when there is a legal recourse available.
- Those who incite communal violence to serve their ends.
- Go on fast in sympathy of death of 12000 children who died in Maharashtra due to malnutrition and instead food was given to illegal migrants, wasted in partries of rich and elite, spoilt in govt godowns and so on.
But instead u hv chosen to oppose annaji s
Move Subject To Hearing On PIL In HC
Swati Deshpande & Linah Baliga | TNN
Around 50 people will conduct a fast rally at Azad Maidan,opposing veteran activist Anna Hazares move to fast at the MMRDA ground in the Bandra-Kurla Complex on Tuesday.
Uttar Bharatiya Vikas Parishad members have sought permission to conduct the fast at Azad Maidan.But it is subject to a hearing of their public interest litigation (PIL) filed in the Bombay High Court (HC).
Mangaleshwar (Munna) Tripathi,president of the parishad and a Congress leader,moved the HC on Monday to prevent Hazares fast from Tuesday over the government Lokpal Bill.
We will get to know tomorrow if the court accepts our petition.We will go to Azad Maidan for our fast rally only after the high court decision, said Tripathi on Monday.
Tripathi alleged that what Anna was doing was illegal.
Anna is resorting to blackmailing the government.If the court stops Annas andolan,I wont go in for a hunger strike.I am not against the anti-corruption rally.But the method used by Anna is wrong.When the Lokpal Bill has been introduced and debated in the winter session of Parliament,Annas protest was uncalled for and this was repeatedly said by Justice Majmudar,recently in the HC, said Tripathi.
He further said that any issue should be raised in a constitutional manner and without resorting to pressure tactics such as a jail bharo andolan and fasting.Tripathi filed the petition before the vacation court through his lawyer Yusuf Iqbal Yusuf.