Saturday, August 27, 2011

My reply to my dear friend who asked me to contest elections 2012

Congress has kept Karunanidhi with them but what is he saying?? He says law of India shoud not prevail and that the senseless, heartless assassins of Rajivji be pardoned!! Shocking. I wish and prey that will Karunanidhi will have have same standadrd if one of his young family member is killed by a one insane person. It is time Karunanidhi and all such politicians who have connections with any such heartless groups be dumped. ........No one speaks out except Alok on such issues.
4 hours ago · ·

    • Chetan Tolia Alokji! Time has come for people like you to stand up! First chance is in 2012. Garner support for Municipal election. I am sure change is bound to come.
      2 hours ago · · 1 person
    • Alok Tholiya Thanks but u know at the time of elections psyche of voters changes. Some go to Matheran, others play card etc and avoid voting. And those who vote ...on community, language, personal interests ( builders, hoteliers,mafia, land sharks, creators of slums and unauthorized stalls etc etc? So who will vote for me?? And in present conditions u have to spend a fortune. And those who spend like that make 100 times more. Nither I can spend nor I wish to make thru social/ political activities. I won best Lions district President award but did not strive to beyond that, In District presidents elections there r some who spend lacs. I thought I can rather do some good activity with the money I will need to spend to contest election. So i cud not and did not rise beyond that. Now what I plan for next elections is make a monitoring body and take written commitment from candidates and then meet regularly and evalute and monitor the elected municipal corporator.
      5 minutes ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment