Monday, August 15, 2011

let only those celebrate independence who cud misuse the independence

Unfortunately I cant reciprocate as I was born as a slave, I have been living here as a slave of bureaucrats since birth, who keep on harassing,  demanding bribe, make me run abt , keep delaying, etc etc . They keep me ill informed abt my rights and privileges, they snatch away my time, money, and put me under lot of pressures. Due to this pathetic condition I cant celebrate any independence and I m not hypocrite  to still say some nice words while living in fear and terror. 

And even politicians who give a smile ( unlike growling burracrats ) but have never been of use as I go to them empty handed. Yes all those Ambanis, tata's Birlas, Mallaya, dawood, Telgi, harshad Mehta, builders, hotelires, mafias, mandir mafias, college mafias like D Y Patil ,  etc etc who carried brief cases and suitcases get all rights, privileges, their matter heard faster and all licnecs issued, policies amended to sit them, land allotted in jiffy and I kept seeing them rise crushing all common man. May be they are celebrating what u r too celebrating.

Sorry, May be RTI has given me some freedom. May be more will come when Annaji s Lokpal Bill is passed and finally 100% freedom will come when courts can deliver justice in an year or so. Till then dont wish me such things which sprinkles mirchi  on my wounds. 

In 57 years I have never been welcome to any govt office, no police, municipalty, govt has ever given me any respect, never ever extended help smilingly rather most often I had been heckled as a stray dog in their corridors as I dont carry any bribe money. 

.....writer is a common man of India suffering with 1000 of wounds in heart of bearing insults and rude treatment from junior to senior govt personnel. 

www.aloktholiya.blogspot.com

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 12:43 PM, kameshwar saw  wrote:

 
 
 
 
Frredom in the Mind,
Faith in the words..

Pride in our Souls..
Lets salute the Nation ..
our Inependence Day!
Vande Mataram.

 
Best Wishes From,
 Kameshwar Saw


C-1/25 Sainath CHS,Opp. Poonam Chambers,
Dr.Annie Besant Road,Worli, Mumbai 400 018, India .
Tel        +9122  2291 5291
Telefax +9122  2493 9399 
Mobile  +91  93222 37327
  www.a1estateindia.com
 





No comments:

Post a Comment