Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Alok digging own grave ...v/s. sick executive of Indian overseas bank..

REG: RTI/136/69/2011-12......the sick executive of Indian Overseas bank


Main meri kabra kodh raha huin (digging own grave ) for the better life of my countryman;s future generation. When every poor, farmer, clerk,peon,driver,constable,widow, women,lay person will be treated with dignity,warmth, and positive attitude, Corruption makes them hardcore and no money/ no vasila / no influence  then u get bad treatment is the order of the day. ....www.aloktholiya.blogspot.com


Dear Shri B M Warman,
CPIO, IOB, RTI Cell Law Dept,
Chennai

1. Pl note that I had taken cash of Rs. 10 to pay as a fees against my RTI application. However  I was told that cash is not accepted. Hence I had to come back  to take out pay order which costed me heavily on time and money. Have u updated all your branches abt accepting cash ? Or u all only sacing innocent lay person by giving complicated big replies instead of assisting them?

2. Pl. note that in my application in point 4 I have given all desired and available information like branch name, account holders name and purpose of account and that he has taken loan for taxi from saidbranch. Pl. read my application in correct mood and do not act like a negative person in dictatorial mood to refuseand reject a lay persons mails. You are supposed to be highly qualified and trained and such silly mistake is unpardonable. While we are ordinary , not so qualified and not trained person and yet ur reply is in insulting, negative tone and not in any format , not in simple truthful language.

3. I don't take any nonsense like this any more in my life having run pillar to post, seen all delays, harassment, non action etc .. In old age people used to go for pilgrimage for shudhi / purification. I am taking head on with non performing, non courteous, dictating , harassing executives, legislature and judiciary. And u will learn for life to behave.

4. Because Indians have been slaves for 1000 years so they are scared and dumb. I am not. If u think can bully and be bossing then I too can. If Govt , Sonia and her ISI pet Digvui can be retaliated by Annaji then what r you? Be careful before handling we the citizens of India if one thinks they have genes of Britishers then we have of Shivaji, Gandhiji and likes.

If u don't send fresh RTI reply to my application using info which is on application and very much visible ( unless u r blind and want me to send in brail) then I will be going in first appeal and asking for penalty for evading such application purposely.

Since 2005 we have started living and after Lokpal Bill we will be living as proud Nation ( presently we r poor because executives like bankers of Nationalized banks, legislature has been looting us and keeping all that money in Swiss instead of development. 

Earlier to 2005 we were having sleepless nights and now u will have same. Authority does not mean har ek ki baja do , rula do!! ( make them dance to ur tune and make them cry) And if u can then we too can. Atleast I am same ruthless to one who is so to me even if my work suffers because what is more important is my dignity and my pride and my lawful rights.

NB : note I am circulating this mail to 50000 + to wake the sleeping citizens and so also give jolt to dictators / rules of innocent lay persons of India. Definitely it will go to ur chairman who must see my application and ur false statement.
Luckily I dont need help of corrupt media to cover my story as internet can make me reach millions.

Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya

No comments:

Post a Comment