Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pl. read my this email and evaluate and comment.....Alok

Jainism says help only deserving. I have started following same as otherwise I am getting overloaded with grievances of others who otherwise enjoy their life and care hell about slavery ( dominance of corporate house, Bureaucrats, street Dada's , delaying courts, mafia controlling educational institutes, hospitals,resources, octroi nakas, rapists,gender discriminators,dowery seekers,groom side misbehaving and arm twisting bride side for alms and pleasures  etc ) condition in India :

  1. Very good that u have raised ur voice.
  2. But when other sufferreres raised the voice then did u spare time to read , reply, help?
  3. We dont wake up when others house is on fire but only when we r affected
  4. I have been demanding RTI to be introduced for all service organization where affected party can seek limited info on files related to them. But no one listens.
  5. I have been crying foul against all courts specially consumer, all ombudsman , all even so called NGO's , Consumer guidance orgs etc who are ruled by vested interests and consumer suffers further instead of getting redressal. But who listens? who supports?
  6. Since people dont give even 1 hour a month for common cause NGO's have gone in to the hands vested interests. How much time will u give to others after ur issues r resolved? I can help u but only after I receive committment to work for common cause. I have stopped wasting time on people who only come when they need help and then go back in thier fun and money making world.
  7. How much money u have spent on good social work/ workers/ orgs etc ?? I spend 5 % of my gross on same and 1 % of capital gains .I dont give it to donghis, miracle man, sadhus ( even if good as there r many giving them ) but spend on activism, supporting activism , good cause. would you?
  8. Though it is my personal property , I pay commercial electricity, water, taxes etc yet give sitting space free/ meeting space free to good activists, orgs., cause. Incidentally first meeting in Mumbai of Shri Shiv Khera's party BRSP was held at my place , first preparatory meeting of Anna hajareji's campaign was held at my place under the leadership of Shri Mayank Gandhi,  I gave for long place in my office  to Consumer guidance  society, Mumbai, I am running sr. citizens org since my age 49 till date when I m 57 yrs and and so. Will you atleast ask your society to give place in soc office/ premises for one hour for RTI/ consumer guidance activists to sit once a week  so u and others in your area benefit? 
If ur reply r in affirmation then pl. contact me. ( not necessary do same as I m but show that u r doing similar deeds for others so u deserve others help). I am bitter but if this mail chnges few then we will have better governance for atleast our future generation.



On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 2:10 AM, Nitin Kashyap <nkash2006@gmail.com> , wrote:'
Respected Sir,

My name is Nitin Kashyap, residing in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.I am a customer of Airtel Broadband Services which I had taken on 24th Feb, 2011. My account no is 16385020. I was sold this connection by fraud by saying that the maximum limit is 25 GB per month but when I contacted the customer care they said its only 10GB. But that was not for what I have taken the plan and for. They had sold me a connection by saying lies and giving false promises.Another development is that after more than 3 months, someone called me from Airtel to say that my plan is for 25 GB only. And that their customer care, floor supervisor and manager were not aware of the plan. So I can safely assume that starting from customer care to the manager everyone was lying to me in the beginning.  But in the end who has to suffer because of the ignorance and apathy of Airtel people..its me. ...........and goes on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment