Friday, December 25, 2009

My reply to famous industrialist of Jain Samaj.....Alok

For me everybody in dig jain samaj is important and equal.Rather I want to always and only want to work for those who need my help and not who have everything at their disposal.I am doing free social activity. u can use times, commission agents , or throw lavish party or announce some big donation in temple to become talk of the town/samaj and get people chasing u. I will work for needy, handicapped, widowed, downtrodden ,divorced. I m sorry ur incomplete biodata and without tel nos.etc. is not acceptable to me and hence deleted.

Thanks and Regards,
Alok Tholiya (S.E.O.),
From: mr.pradeep
Subject: Re: Alert - Your Profile has Been Deleted
To: tholiya@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, 19 October, 2009, 1:31 PM

Dear Tholiya Ji,

we do not want to disclose our family details because we are very famous personality in jain samaj if you have good industrialist family so please contact us at same email i.d.

we will wait for your mail.
mr.jain

No comments:

Post a Comment